Careers with DP Health
We invite you to learn more about career opportunities available with DP Health.
Location: Dallas TX
Dental Planet, LLC has been servicing the dental industry for over 27 years offering a wide range of equipment and service. We are growing our External sales force and looking for a Regional Outside Sales person possessing strong communication skills a proven record of relationship based selling. This highly motivated professional should be enthusiastic and have a strong desire to become a driving force in achieving Dental Planet’s mission of becoming the industry choice for affordable equipment by offering high quality, fair priced, value-Add solutions while exceeding the expectations of our Customers.RESPONSIBILITIES
- To quickly perform in-office analysis assessing the equipment needs of a practice.
- Must be able to provide information to clients on how to maximize returns on their equipment investments.
- Must have the ability and enthusiasm necessary to influence people and be viewed as confident in the solutions presented.
- Become proficient in dental terminology, dental systems, and marketing techniques .
- Work well with the client to ensure a positive experience throughout the buying process.
- Must have flexibility to travel and meet with Office managers and Doctors in designated regions.
- Assist and follow up on leads generated by internal sales calls.
- To ensure active quotations are monitored and closed within a reasonable timeframe.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of the industry by staying in tune with educational and professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Provides and maintain records on area and customer sales.
- Assist in the coordination of installation of new equipment in respective regions.
- Serves as a primary point of contact for ongoing support for clients.
Ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate history of:
- Customer Service
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Closing Skills
- Territory Management
- Prospecting Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Must demonstrate the personal motivation to be successful, and the desire to help other businesses succeed
- Bilingual candidate (Spanish and English) is a plus
- Must possess the ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Minimum 2 year degree required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Sales or Service in the dental or medical field preferred
- Must maintain positive, professional attitude and appearance at all times
- Proven mechanical aptitude or technical training in Dental and or Vet equipment is a plus
- Understanding of Electrical, plumbing, and mechanical schematics are helpful
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required
Date Posted: 2017-09-30
To learn more about these positions or to apply please Contact us.